Quite relevant to us...

Quite relevant to us...

Postby vanity » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:32 am

or at least me...

Image

Even if you replace AOE2 with NF >.>
Image
User avatar
vanity
Overlord - Fleet Leader
 
Posts: 7671
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:40 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Karma: 4

Re: Quite relevant to us...

Postby megabstr » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:56 am

yeah gotta make those big pixels look nice.

I sorta want to play CS 1.3 again, somehow.
Image
Image
User avatar
megabstr
I pooped ma pants
 
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:40 am
Karma: 1

Re: Quite relevant to us...

Postby soulseeker4 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:00 am

megabstr wrote:yeah gotta make those big pixels look nice.

I sorta want to play CS 1.3 again, somehow.



Whhat ? 1.3 ? Come on 1.6 :P
I am Titan I am strong No one wants to sing along.
User avatar
soulseeker4
Elite Member
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:53 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Quite relevant to us...

Postby vanity » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:24 am

I used to have a cracked version with pod bots... gosh I spent a lot of time in that game. That was my second major game after aoe2 >.>
Image
User avatar
vanity
Overlord - Fleet Leader
 
Posts: 7671
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:40 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Karma: 4

Re: Quite relevant to us...

Postby megabstr » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:00 pm

soulseeker4 wrote:
megabstr wrote:yeah gotta make those big pixels look nice.

I sorta want to play CS 1.3 again, somehow.



Whhat ? 1.3 ? Come on 1.6 :P



yeah I still play 1.6 once in a while, but I want to go back and play the earlier versions. v1.3 and v1.4 lasted the longest out of all the updates right? at least thats what I remembered

mr van what's pod bots?
Image
Image
User avatar
megabstr
I pooped ma pants
 
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:40 am
Karma: 1

Re: Quite relevant to us...

Postby soulseeker4 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:37 pm

CS 1.6 can't have bots anymore right after patch ? Before this I can play with bots as time killer in uni/college but now i can't get that option anymore =/
I am Titan I am strong No one wants to sing along.
User avatar
soulseeker4
Elite Member
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:53 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Quite relevant to us...

Postby vanity » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:23 pm

megabstr wrote:
soulseeker4 wrote:
megabstr wrote:yeah gotta make those big pixels look nice.

I sorta want to play CS 1.3 again, somehow.



Whhat ? 1.3 ? Come on 1.6 :P



yeah I still play 1.6 once in a while, but I want to go back and play the earlier versions. v1.3 and v1.4 lasted the longest out of all the updates right? at least thats what I remembered

mr van what's pod bots?

http://www.cstrike-planet.com/files/93-PODBot

Bots :p so you don't need to play online or LAN
Image
User avatar
vanity
Overlord - Fleet Leader
 
Posts: 7671
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:40 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Karma: 4

Re: Quite relevant to us...

Postby megabstr » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:01 pm

ahahhaha ic. Yeah i've been in some servers with all bots before, but only played to mess around or explore maps.
Offline mode!

I think they had this 1 player mode in CS:CZ. But I wished I knew about this earlier in 1.6
Image
Image
User avatar
megabstr
I pooped ma pants
 
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:40 am
Karma: 1

Re: Quite relevant to us...

Postby V2CxBongRipz » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:15 pm

Just got a new video card to play old games on max settings lol.
User avatar
V2CxBongRipz
Me? Pot? Never! - Co-Leader
 
Posts: 5960
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: (216)
Karma: 1


Return to Toilet Humour

cron

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest